19 July 2012

Enchanted!


While I’ve been dukin’ it out with this cold of mine, my hubby, as always, has been taking exceptional care of me.  Tonight, he made sinigang (Filipino soup with veggies and meat, yummie!), then propped me up in bed and turned on one of my fave movies…Enchanted (what's not to love about a modern-day fairytale in New York?!?!?!)!

I love most things Disney – Disney radio, Disney Channel (even though I have no time to watch it L), and of course, Disneyland!  I’m not one of those crazed Disney fanatics, but I do enjoy the wonderment of the Disney world.  I’m not sure how accurate of a statement it is, but some people have even described me as whimsical.  I guess the fact that I wore a Disney princess ballroom wedding gown, with a glitter tulle skirt, lends to the whole whimsical label.

My Cinderella dress and my dapper prince!

I haven’t watched Enchanted in forever, and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it!  If you haven’t seen it, you are truly missing out.  I have always believed in (and practiced) the importance of childlike “sillies”…to dance crazy, sing out loud, love wholeheartedly, and of course…share in true love’s kiss. 

Wishing you a magical weekend! XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment