08 July 2011

“And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.” 1 Corinthians 13:13

Hello again! 

I am so sorry that I’ve been MIA…it’s been a crazy few weeks and life has flown by.  I don’t even know where to start, so naturally, in true Leah fashion, here’s the month in bullet points (in rough chronological order):
  • Made the final decision on the bridesmaid dresses – signed, sealed and delivered
  • Met with our DJ – negotiations/contracts still pending, but have at least found the one!
  • Had our first pre-marital counseling session - topic, family; next session, finances (yikes!)
  • Road trip to San Jose – love, laughter, friends and family...priceless
  • Dress arrived – ordered the wrong sash, now ordered the right sash, almost had a meltdown at the fitting  (FYI - meltdown not related to the sash, for all of you calling me the B word that rhymes with gorilla :P)
  • Future in-laws (and Aunties) were in town – visited the Oneonta, Langham and had yummy Saladang dinner with both families
  • RSVP’d for Macy’s Sip and Scan Registry Event – gotta love the Homestore at South Coast Plaza!
I’ve realized… life is crazy.  Life is busy, overwhelming, and hectic.  At the same time, life is wonderful.  Life is beautiful, precious, and amazing.  Life is love…

I am continually reminded of the blessings God has given me.  To all those who have loved, encouraged, and supported me – I am truly grateful and I love you.

I’ll try to get better at being a more consistent communicator.  Until then, here’s my current anthem.  Cheers to family and friends, to turning 30 and getting married, and an Amen to the phenomenal God who is orchestrating it all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment