09 July 2011

Take me out to the ballgame...

Earlier today, Wendy invited me to the Dodger game. I’m not really a baseball fan, so I told her that if I went, the experience might be wasted on me but that I would happily go to spend time with her. I know that she could have gone with many others tonight, but I’m grateful that she chose to take me. The four of us, Wendy, Tom, Christopher, and I, enjoyed every minute of the night – yummie food in the VIP lounge (or whatever it’s called), Dodgers winning, and beautiful fireworks to end the night! Have a good weekend, all!




Oh, one more thing...my #1 was also at the game with friends for a bachelor party. Even though we didn't sit together, the fact that we were at the same place, at the same time, made the night even better. *sigh*...I LOVE that man (and my Samsung camera with super zoom)!

No comments:

Post a Comment