19 April 2012

Happy Birthday, Kristin!

This past Monday was Kristin’s birthday!  After the boys had their championship game (which I didn’t go to L, but in my defense, my hubby wasn’t in contention for 1st), we went to Fluff Ice for just that, some fluff ice!  Fluff ice is different than shaved ice…it’s shavings of flavored, frozen, condensed milk (I think, at least that’s what it tastes like J).  Put on some toppings (similar to frozen yogurt digs) and there you have it!  It is yummy, but I would say that the atmosphere and their cute decorations actually make the experience.  On this night, taste didn’t really matter because although we were there for some dessert, we were there to celebrate Kristin.

Kristin may seem quiet and unassuming at first glance, but underneath, she is quite a gal.  She is super organized, sweet, kind and generous.  The more I get to know Kristin, the more I realize how blessed we are to have her in our lives. 

Happy Birthday, Kristin!  Praying that this year will bring new blessings and continued growth in the Lord!  Hope you had an awesome birthday and glad that we could share your special day with you!  XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment