20 April 2012

We Heart Movies

My hubby and I love going to the movies.  It’s what we did on our first date and I would say that it’s one of our favorite things to do together.  We’re both good about going to see whatever the other person wants to watch (he more than I, probably J), and we just enjoy each other’s company, holding hands and cuddling in the big comfy chairs while munching on some yummy snackies.  We also like to go to the midnight showings if it’s a movie we really want to see (our last midnight outing was for the Hunger Games…wasn’t worth it.L). 

We finally have a free Friday night, and two movies are coming out that we want to see, so in theme with the This is Retail contest (I hope you’re all voting!), this is our matchup.  I think the top one will win, but since we want to see both, I’m sure the second will follow soon.

T.G.I.F and have a fabulous weekend!


VS.

No comments:

Post a Comment