14 April 2012

Saturday and a showdown

A Saturday post!  I usually take the weekends off because they’re crazy, but this weekend the chaos doesn’t start until this afternoon, so the quiet morning has been nice.  I should actually say morning, because it hasn’t been quiet.  I’ve been rockin’ out while writing some thank you notes – making progress!

Then comes a text from Hongie – “I watched  hunger games last night! That main character reminds me of J!”  OMG – ahahahahahaha, I could not stop laughing!!  It was funny, but then I realized…you know how you laugh at a joke because what they’re saying is true?  The more I think about it, Hongie is right in some ways.  Although they are both independent, focused, and intense hot mamas, J is so much more.  Don’t worry girl – even though Katniss has some stellar fighting skills, that back of yours won’t be busted forever, and when you’re all better, you’ll be tough competition…hee hee. Oh, and BTW Hongie, the girl’s name is Katniss Everdeen (LOL J).  Boy do I love both those girlies dearly.

So as I wish you a wonderful Saturday, here’s my analysis of J vs. Katniss.  In fairness, I don’t know Jennifer Lawrence personally, but clearly from the list below, I think I have the better one in my life.  Love ya, J. XOXO

Julianna U.
Katniss E.
Beautiful
Fierce
Awesome laugh
Amazing wife
Great housewife
Kind
Loving
Giving
Funny
Faithful
Encouraging
Supportive
Intuitive
Thoughtful
Wonderful friend
Kinda pretty
Brave
Hardly smiles
Can’t decide on a man
Good actress


Hongie and J – beautiful bridesmaids!

Katniss Everdeen


Isn’t it clear who the obvious winner is?! J  Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment