03 April 2012

Sunday Funday!

Every Sunday our whole family goes to my brother’s house.  It’s nice because even as busy as we all are, we at least get to connect once a week.  The added bonus came when Lolli Oli and Bubbas were born. J 

Usually, since we’re there with my Mommy and Daddy, I have to share my “Auntie time” with “Grandparents time.”  Although we missed Mommy/Daddy this past Sunday, I have to admit it was nice having them both all to myself!  Nafan-Chan and my hubby went to see Act of Valor, Diana wasn’t feeling so great, so it was just me and them for the afternoon – BIG FUN!  

We played in the playhouse, swung on the swings, and sang till it was time for dinner.  Since y’all know I like sharing my music videos, thought I’d share the ones we made on our Sunday Funday! 

Hope you are all having a blessed Easter week! J

Meow, meow, meow?  Oh….merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream :P

Lolli Oli wanted to sing her song.  Eli wanted to sing his song.  As she got louder, so did he. 
I think Eli’s ABC’s won.
 
Proud that my girl knows some JB!  Sing it, Lolli Oli!

3 comments:

  1. oh my! can't figure out which i like better...
    "Da-BOO-you" or "Like, Bay-bah, bay-bah, bay-bah, oooo!" CUTENESS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheh :) Does Izzy sing? Post some videos! :) :)

      Delete
  2. Uh HELLO! "The added bonus came when Lolli Oli and Bubbas were born." Whatcha talkin' 'bout Willis? You guys NEVER came to our house BEFORE then! You are now FORCED to come over cuz of the kiddos!!! LOL ;) We always went to Mom and Dad's for Sunday dinner! Nate pointed that one out! hahahaha Thanks for giving me zzzzzz time! Love you!

    ReplyDelete