24 April 2012

Weekend recap!


So, Think Like a Man won!  Good, not great, but we still had a fun time at the movies.

Saturday morning I ran errands while the mister painted at mommy and daddy’s, swung by the Cherry Blossom Festival with my parents, then went with my mister to our new office to prep our chairs.  After all the work was done, I picked Mommy up and we went to get beautified (mani, pedi, eyebrows and upper lip! J) and she treated me to everything!  Thank you, Mommy!! J  We ended our night with Bridesmaids and dinner and got home around 1am (my parents are party animals! Hee hee J).    

Sunday we were late to church as usual (this time we were really late…like Pastor Dave was already giving his sermon late…we have to get better babe :P) and had lunch with BG, the Chan’s and a new family we met at church (Mako, Amy and Jordan).  Sherwin dropped me off at my parents since he wasn’t going with us to Nafan-chan’s.  Actually, Sherwin won’t be coming with us to Nafan-chan’s for about 10 weeks.  :(  He was invited by Gary to play in another basketball league and their games are on Sunday nights...we’ll miss you love!  In my ongoing effort to be a good wifey, I am going to try to trade off…one week at Nafan-chan’s, one week at bball. J   Hung out with the fam bam, cooked my easy breezy mapo tofu for family dinner and finished the night with Get Shaved…MMmmmMM! Addy – I’m sure Get Shaved isn’t even close to Waiola or Matsumoto’s, but it’s what we make do with here in Cali.  J

The week ahead is going to be big fun!  Thursday, Michelle and I (and maybe Sonia), are going to meet the Pioneer Woman and on Saturday, we have Eli’s 2nd birthday party!  Can’t wait to share pics with y’all!  Happy last week of April, everyone!

  Us all playing in the small house!

  Lolli Oli’s drawing for me…J

  Enjoying our Get Shaved!

POG, lychee and melona, topped with Li Hing Mui powder and condensed milk! Yummie!

2 comments:

  1. Tell the Pioneer Woman hello for me! I'm jealous :D Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, SOOO jealous you get to meet Ree:( But Izzy and I will still take you to Wailoa when you visit;)

    ReplyDelete