22 May 2012

The Katinas


A few weeks ago while I was working and listening to Pandora, a song caught my ear.  I quickly toggled windows to see who was singing and wondered why they were playing r&b music on my worship station.  That was the day I was introduced to The Katinas.  I texted BG earlier this week to tell him about them cause I thought he’d like them too, but apparently, I’m last to the party because he told me they are like way old.

Anyways, after a super long day and hours spent at urgent care for my ongoing toe issue (thank you to my Mister for being the best hubby ever…driving me, waiting, getting my prescriptions, and more…I love you), I am finally unwinding listening to these guys.  What peace they bring to my heart…they are like a gospel Boyz II Men, Samoan style – awesome, right?!?  The video below is actually my 2 fave songs from them.  Enjoy!

Oh and BTW – JB tickets drop tomorrow at noon…hmmmm…..:P

Oh and BTW II – Happy 1st Anniversary to J+J!!!!  Love you both!  An anniversary post coming soon as J and Sonia both celebrated anniversaries this month.  <3 <3 <3

Happy week, y’all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment