15 June 2012

FitBF with a twist!


Over at the little things we do, FITBF has gotten a makeover, so this is my first attempt using the new format.  As I started thinking about my fill-ins, I started getting super excited. 

I originally wanted to throw a big birthday bash for my golden birthday last year, after all, I was turning the big 3-0 on 8.3-0!  After talking to my Mister about it, he said that since we were already doing so much for our wedding, he thought it be best if we didn’t try to plan/throw a big shindig, not to mention the budget for that on top of the wedding – yikes.  So when I saw this week’s theme, I jumped on the world wide web in efforts to plan my virtual, already passed, golden birthday bash.

I found it wasn’t such a good idea.  My head was swirling and I even started getting frustrated and stressed when I couldn’t find the images of what I was envisioning!  I felt wedding flashbacks coming on, only this time, I was racing against time, wanting to post my images tonight!  That should be a TV show, if it isn’t already, like couples planning their whole wedding in 12 hours, or something crazy…it would be a nail-biting show for reals.

OK, so back to my FITBF…after an hour of searching, skimming, and stressing, I only found these images to capture some of what I might have included for my party.  I thought it might have been New York themed, sprinkled with Hello Kitty and a touch of fancy. 

If you do a FITBF, would you let me know?  I’d love to join your party as well!  Happy weekend!

There would be…a ton of twinkle lights

Invitations would look like…this…maybe not the color scheme, but do love the layout.

Dessert would be…a cake like this...definitely not the same color scheme (hate this one),
the stiletto would be different (hate that shoe), but love the NY skyline,
the bows, and the shape of the cake.

The back of the menu would be…Hello Kitty!  Not sure if it would actually be
the back of the menu, but I would find some way to incorporate her!

My make-up would look like…LOVE that smokey eye and those lashes!

I would wear…this dress if I had some time to work out and shed some of my weight! L
If not, I might end up wearing something like this…

  My shoes would be…these Valentino’s…SWOON!

My hair would be…BIG curls…bigger than in this picture but I got a
2-for-1 deal on this pic…love the hair and love Hilary too!
  
Party favors would be…this engraved on the back of an ipod.  Since this is my virtual party, I’m not concerned with the budget…and get it…an apple from the Big Apple! 
Hee hee…I’m so cheesy sometimes I make myself sick. :P
 
*all images found on google J

No comments:

Post a Comment