14 June 2012

A special gift


I am so sorry for the sporadic posts – life has been nuts!  I know I say that all the time, but really, it’s been a whirlwind of craziness.  My Mister and I have both been running around like chickens with our heads cut off (he’s been hired by my parents to assist with their home upgrades and has been graciously helping me with my name change stuff...I’ve been swamped at work all while trying to fight a $3K fraud claim with Paypal and my bank – SO frustrating!), but somewhere in between the chaos, he found time to do something super sweet.

So we got home on Monday night after being in the car for 10 hours (well, it’s really an 8 hour trip but we made some stops), and I probably shouldn’t be complaining because he drove 8 hours and Daddy drove 2, which made me just a passenger, but something about being on the road for that long was just exhausting.  I had work to do so I jumped online to knock some out before unpacking, showering, etc.  As usual, a few hours pass and I finally peeled myself off the computer, joined my love on the couch, and slouched next to him just feeling totally beat.  As we sat together, we opened our mail and then he handed me a small UPS package.  I saw the package on the table when we first walked in, but figured he had just ordered something online, as I made a beeline to my office. 

I opened the package and this was inside…


His note melted my heart and made my day, my week…AND the HP HK gift was the cherry on top.  With everything that has been going on, his thoughtful package meant even more. 

To my love – thank you for being the greatest hubby ever and for always taking care of me, emotionally, physically and spiritually.  I love you with all my heart and praise God for you!!  You are an amazing man and I am privileged to be your wifey.  With a grateful heart filled with love…Your Mrs. S


No comments:

Post a Comment