07 June 2012

Happy (early) weekend!


This week has been rough, to say the least.  Taking an extended weekend to go on a mini vacay this weekend, Friday thru Monday, with family and our friends from San Jose (who I can’t wait to see!).  Will have to fill you in on the crazy happenings of this week later, but wanted to wish you all a happy weekend! 

Thought it was time for some good music and I fell in love with this song when we saw the movie.  The mister and I were also just talking about how we would totally like to go see John Legend in concert someday…

Beware, this isn’t my normal radio Disney type of song…it’s a little more for the mature crowd (and I am totally diggin' that vest/suit outfit, Mr. Legend - I think I gotta get one of those for my mister!), but I’m an R&B girlie at heart too!

Just tryin’ to get thru this week, so until next time…enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment