21 June 2012

Thankful Thursday!

Tomorrow we are headed to Las Vegas for the weekend, but before leaving, just wanted to share some of the things I’m thankful for this Thursday (again, in no particular order)!

§  God’s faithfulness - to me, my Mister, to our family, hearing the progress that J’s making with her back…the riches of His goodness is humbling.

§  The most amazing husband…home safe and sound.


§  Awesome Fathers!


§  My toe folks, is finally almost well.  I’m having to sacrifice my high heels and the clubs this time around, but have no fear, my flat's days are limited.  Yippee!

§  Wonderful friends – looking forward to big fun with friends this weekend, precious time spent with Wendy last weekend, being with Sonia in the office this week – they all fill my life with such deep joy and happiness!


§  Family.  I feel like I’m always talking about Mommy, Daddy, Nafan-Chan, Diana, Lolli Oli and Bubbas, but I can’t help but feel so immensely blessed by each of them…again, God’s goodness.


§  The miracle of life!  Friends and family that are expecting (J+R, J+L, A+B, W+J, S+S), praying for good health and comfortability (as much as possible!) as you prepare to deliver a blessing into this world!


And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
Colossians 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment