26 June 2012

FitBF - Summer Edition!


As I introduced last week, the little things we do, gave FitBF a new look.  This week’s theme is summer and here’s what summer means to me:

That’s the mister and I, tan and all, wishing we were in Hawaii!

mmm…my sister-in-law introduced me to these and I’ve been hooked since!

Mugicha!  It's a staple, especially during these hot summer months!

Somen Salad – cool, refreshing and oh-so tasty!  I’m making it for din din tomorrow!

Spent the first weekend of summer in sweltering Las Vegas!

Heading up to Elk Grove in July for Jr.’s 11th birthday!

Cabo, here we come again (for Labor day)!

Celebrating both our birthdays…

And I couldn’t leave without playin’ this for ya…the anthem for the summer and I have to admit that I was diggin’ the soundtrack to The Show…man, I feel super old!


 Happy summer and stay cool out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment