12 July 2012

Yummy yogurt!

Aren’t they the cutest?!  The whole co-branding thing is genius and it’s awesome that so many of the brands I already love, obviously love HK too…Yogurtland, Hanky Panky, Sephora…and the list goes on.  Come on T&Co., LV, and Lululemon…get on the bandwagon (or maybe it’s better that they aren’t…$27 panties are way different than a $2700 purse and I have the feeling I would want the latter just as much as did the former). 

Anyhow, as always, yummy yogurt tasted even better in my HK cup, using my HK spoon!!  HK’s fave flave is Strawberry Lemonade Sorbet and I have to admit, it’s pretty tasty, even by itself.  If you haven’t already, head on over to your local Yogurtland!  For a limited time, it’s not just a treat for your tongue, but happiness for your heart, because as Sanrio says, “small gift, BIG smile.” :D







1 comment:

  1. i had to go on the first day! LOL and I got my reusable HK Yogurtland shopping bag and "gift card holder" that we both know is really a coin purse. They've done a great job branding it all!

    ReplyDelete