19 October 2012

Friday Funnies


This weekend we are heading up to Sacramento for Sharlene’s (my sister-in-law) baby shower.  I am excited to see Mom and Dad Serrano, as well as all the extended family as we haven’t seen them in quite a while.  Sherwin’s cousin gave birth 2 months ago too, so we get to meet baby Jayneli!  I’ll have to share pics on the flipside, but I had two quick funny stories to leave you with as we head into the weekend…

My niece Olivia started Kindergarten this year and was asked to draw a picture of herself, then write her name below.  The teachers collected the student’s drawings, and designed a shirt for them to wear on their field trips.  Olivia shows my Mom her shirt the other day and it was laughs all around…see below.  HILARIOUS, right!?!?!??!  I have a few faves, but since it’s not nice to put anyone on blast, I’ll keep my giggles to myself…hehehehehe :D  How ironic is it that Olivia is also next to a girl named Leah?  J
 

My second giggle is about my nephew Bubbas, Olivia’s brother.  He goes to My Gym on Fridays with my Mom and apparently they have this organized play time called Circle Time.  Bubbas is 2 years old, and definitely doesn’t want to do anything that is described as “organized” so every week it’s a struggle.  Recently Mommy’s been taking him to get french fries (his love) after My Gym, if he does well in Circle Time.  I guess somewhere along the way, Mommy thought it would be good to reinforce with something other than food/french fries, so she told Eli, “if you don’t do good in Circle Time, no swing (second love). “ Bubbas then looks up at my Mommy and says, “but Grandma, how about French Fries?”  AHAHAHAHAHAHA  no wonder we call him, Bubbas and no wonder he’s my nephew.   
 
Bubbas at My Gym today
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE being an Auntie, to both Bubbas and Lolli Oli and also to the two I’ll be seeing this weekend, Javen and Ava…oh and the one that is on the way too! J

Hope your weekend is filled with love and LOTS of giggles!

1 comment:

  1. LOLOLOL!!! Love these little stories Leah! And with a two-year old of my own, I can relate to Bubbas' silly responses! Haha;)
    Lovin' the puff sleeves, Oli. Get it girl!!

    ReplyDelete