14 October 2012

Welcome home and a belated birthday!


Wendy went to London for work a couple weeks ago and came home last Wednesday.  We had her over for dinner tonight for sharing and pictures.  We had a lovely time and it was nice to hear all about her trip and the awesome sights; makes me want to go to Europe, STAT!   The only downer is that because our American dollar is so weak right now, everything is even that much more expensive…oh, and Wendy said the food was horrible.  Mommy and Daddy agreed, and although they went to Europe over 30 years ago, they also remembered the bad food.  Yikes – Brits, get it together!  Hmm….no wonder they don’t have the same obesity problem as the US. :X   Anywho, Wendy also brought me back the CUTEST Harrod’s HK towels – to die for, right?!?!?!  So glad you are home safe and sound, Wendy! 
 

It was also Wendy's birthday last month and I am just getting caught up now.  I still have a few birthday posts on the horizon (sorry I’m late Diana, Mommy, Lolli Oli and J!).  We went to Mastro’s for din din and celebrated both hers and Mommy’s birthdays as they are two days apart.  It was a great dining experience even though we didn’t get our bill comped.  :P 

Celebrations aside, Wendy is like a sister.  We have been close since we practically met 12 years ago. I thank God for her in my life.  She has a super busy social calendar, yet always makes time to hang out or do something low key with me and/or with the fam.  She is smart, talented, driven and beautiful, on the inside and out, and no matter how crazy life gets, we make time to catch up.  She never judges, always loves, always cares, and gives with everything she has.  I love you so much, Wendy, and I hope you always know just how special you are to me.  To celebrating many more together, with all my love…XOXO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment