27 March 2012

Happy 30th, Hongie!

Hongie and I have been friends since high school.  We have gone thru boyfriends, jobs, graduations, apartments, diets, and work-out streaks together.  She also endured my engagement year (and sacrificially, generously helped with the prep – dieting and working out with me even though she’s a skinny mini already, lasering me, etc.) with me and stood by my side on one of the biggest days of my life. 

Hongie is a blessing in my life.  She’s an amazing friend, a gorgeous gal (inside and out), a talented beauty RN, and just an incredible woman.  She celebrated my 30th with me in Vegas and has been there for me in so many ways over the past 15 years.  There is not enough space in this post, nor words in the English language, to convey my gratitude for Hongie in my life. 

“And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count.  It’s the life in your years.” -
Abraham Lincoln

Hongie – I wish you another year full of life.  I love you and can’t wait to share many more memories together!  Happy 30th, girlie!  XOXO







1 comment:

  1. I love you leah! Thank you for being a wonderful friend to me and I am forever grateful. To memories and many more experiences to come! <3

    ReplyDelete