28 March 2012

HP + HK!!!

Speaking of Hongie…she tweeted this the other day and I almost fell out of my chair.  NO WAY – two of my FAVORITE things are joining forces!! 

*Before reading any further, I just want to warn you that this post is for the more mature folks…please read at your discretion.

OK, so back to what I was saying…two of my FAVORITE things are joining forces!!  Yes, I just repeated myself – that is how excited I am about this. 

I LOVE Hanky Panky, as should you, if you’re a girl.  J  Their products are AMAZING.  I actually wore a pair on my wedding day (see photo below…super cute, right?!?!) and when I first tried them on awhile ago, I did go a little overboard and totally like redid my whole drawer with new HP stuff.  They are truly extraordinary I tell ya.  Comfy and one size fits all…what more could you love about ‘em?  It’s crazy…sometimes I don’t believe in those one size things, but trust me…they have shrunk and expanded right along with me.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.


AND WHAT?!  WITH HELLO KITTY?!?!  For those of you who don't know me, I am a hello kitty enthusiast.  I’m not even sure enthusiast is the right word.  What does one call someone who is completely obsessed?  Crazed or maybe a fanatic?  That’s me.  J 

So HP + HK?!  When, where and how can I get some?!  Apparently the line is being released on May 25th, so we have a little bit of a wait, but I’m sure it will be totally worth it.

If you’re interested, here’s the article from MSN, with a little sample of what’s to come. 

58 days and counting!  Yayayaay!!! J

By Kim Anne Thu 3:30 PM

Your underwear is getting a makeover this spring—and it’ll take you back to your youth. Sanrio’s Hello Kitty brand has partnered with undergarment brand Hanky Panky to launch a collection of panties.

The line will include various styles of thongs, boyshorts, bras and even lacy camis, all stamped with that nostalgic cat logo. The collection will be launched in smaller boutiques in addition to large department stores like Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus and others on June 30.

But if you think this line is just for the kids, think again. Sanrio senior brand marketing director David Marchi told Women’s Wear Daily that “A lot of people think this is just a brand for kids and teens, but many women 18 years and older have grown up with Hello Kitty and can relate to the brand in a more adult way.”

Yet another excuse to never grow up.

Photo courtesy Hanky Panky


1 comment: