17 May 2012

A Thankful Thursday...

For some odd reason, as I was showering tonight, I was so overcome with gratitude that I thought I might cry.  I’m actually not much of a crier, so no tears were shed, but my heart was definitely overflowing.  It has inspired my thankful Thursday post.

I’m not quite sure if this will become a regular series on the blog, although having an attitude of gratitude is healthy, but we’re going to give this a go today.
This Thursday, I am thankful for (in no particular order)…

§  God.  Thanking the Lord for all the blessings and provisions that He provides in my life…minute by minute, day by day, 24/7. 

§  The most amazing husband I could ever have prayed for.  I don’t blog much about him specifically, mostly because I don’t want to bore anyone else with the mushy stuff, but he is the greatest mate that God could have provided.  He is selfless, giving, generous, loving, caring, attentive, patient, and a man of God.  He warms my heart every day and I praise God for giving him to me.


§  The best parents in the world.  Thank you for going to the Fantasmic event until 2am with us, for welcoming me home when the internet at my place is out and for SO much more. 

§  Awesome girlfriends.  Being with J until 2am, chatting the night away – time with her is a gift to my soul.  Wendy, whether it’s hanging out on a holiday, or talking on the phone on the way home after her date(s), she makes my heart happy and my life full.  Dinner with Hongie last night – that girl brings me unspeakable joy.  Sonia – the one who brings me peace, encouragement and love on a daily basis.  For all my other girlfriends that I didn’t see this week, I’m grateful for you too!


§  My job.  I know it seems crazy, but I thank God for the opportunity to do what I do, with people that I love, all while in the most comfortable office ever.  Couldn’t ask for anything more.


§  Eden in Love winning first place!  WOO HOO!!!

§  Fun Snail Mail from Addy!  I love snail mail and I received the cutest notecard and letter from Addy this week!  The most wonderful friendship that blossomed from our wedding, no doubt. 



§  My toe getting better..slowly, but it’s on the mend!

§  Those of you that read this blog!  Thank you for joining me in the chaos called life.

§  And last but not least…fabulous family.  I have no words to articulate the deep love and appreciation I have for them all.  I am humbled by their constant support and so grateful for their presence in my life.

Who are you thankful for?  Thank someone today, for being who they are to you!

1 comment:

  1. why? why? why??? do i always smile when i read your blog?! wonderful message today;) I am thankful for so many blessings too: my awesome hubby, my silly little girl, and long distance friendships, to name a few! :)

    ReplyDelete