19 May 2012

FitBF II


I realize that my post will be dated for Saturday, but to me, it’s still Friday since it’s 12:18am, plus Addy posted her FITBF on Saturday last week, so hey, it’s all good, right? J

This week is a little more chipper than last week’s health issue, so here we go!

1.  Something that is very near and dear to my heart are my relationships.  My relationship with my heavenly Father, my awesome relationship with my Mister, family, friends, all of them…they are the air that I breathe.

2.  Anything and everything is good cause to celebrate!  I am a big celebrater, from made-up Hallmark holidays like the Sweetest Day, to birthdays, anniversaries, and everything in between.  Life is a blessing, so everyday is good cause to celebrate to me!  

3.  The most fun I ever had was...WOWIE.  There are a lot of BIG FUN moments.  I don’t know that I can choose just one, but ironically I just mentioned tonight to my hubby, how amazing our honeymoon was.  There’s also family vacations, high school/college years, our wedding day, our friend’s wedding days, our dating years…there’s too many moments to choose just one.

4.  True friends are the ones that I can share anything and everything with.  The ones that touch my soul.  True friends are the ones I make time for, and even when life gets crazy and time passes by, we figure out a way to get caught up in between the chaos.  They are the ones I would never want to live life without…they are my “ride-or-die” peeps. J

5.  Something that makes me terribly happy is going to sleep every night and waking up every morning, beside the man who was created just for me, and me for him, by God.

6.  A good way to spend a sunny day is definitely somewhere air conditioned and indoors.  If it’s sunny but not too hot, somewhere outdoors is good too, like maybe a strip mall. :P

7.  My favorite celebratory food is Roman Cucina, Garden Café, or french fries.  MmMm!  That’s actually kinda my problem…remember how I mentioned that I’m a big celebrater?  No wonder I hate dieting…heheh

Our weekend is packed as my MIL and FIL are down from Northern CA and we are all babysitting my nephew and niece as my SIL and BIL are in NY (so jealous!). 

What are your weekend plans?  Hope they all are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment