29 June 2012

Thankful Thursday - with some wedding pics ;)


Praise God from whom all blessings flow!  On this Thankful Thursday, I am praising my Heavenly Father for…


§  Awesome girl time with Hongie – thank you for sharing your vaca pics and for the nail TLC!  You are near and dear to my heart girlie…love you lots! XOXO


§  Wedding pictures!  We received all our pictures on discs today…we haven’t gone through all of them yet but I'm sure I'll be sharing in days to come!  So excited for our album to arrive!


§  Yummy somen salad – I don’t mean to brag, but I think I made a pretty tasty SS this week…twice!


§  J’s back!  Omigosh folks, the girl is driving again, AND it’s manual!!!  Whoop whoop! 


§  My love’s back is better (he had a little spasm) and had a major win at his basketball game!


§  Our special team at work – they truly are the best ever – family, friends, co-workers…all wrapped up in one!



§  Healing loved ones that are sickie!  Mommy, Daddy, Tin, Addy – glad you’re on the mend!

§  A weekend home with the hubby…seemingly rare these days. :P


What blessings are you counting today?

No comments:

Post a Comment