29 June 2012

FitBF - Color!


This week over at the little things we do, the FitBF theme is color.  I know it’s random, but the moment I read it, I immediately thought of the nail salon.  Go pick your color, right?! 

So on that note, I’ve decided to share my fave nail colors with you.  If it’s not shown here, I’m probably not interested in ever wearing the color…unless it’s one of those special frankenpolishes…I have been lovin’ some of those! 

Happy Friday, friends!

My normal, although I am VERY picky about it…straight with rounded edges, white part must be thin but not too thin and not too curved, pink in the middle.  I couldn’t find an EXACT picture of how I like it, but this pic is close.  In reality, all that really matters is that Linh (my nail lady)
or Anna (my backup to Linh) knows how it’s done, and they do. :D

Essie’s Pink Ballet Slippers…a pretty soft pink that I love, thanks to Wendy!

I’ve shared this color before, but I do love this when I’m feelin’ like going to the dark side. 
It’s OPI’s Sephora Never Enough Shoes.  The picture doesn’t do it justice,
but it’s black with glitter…awesome!

I have given up my dream to get my hands on this polish, but a girl can wish, right Hongie?!
Lynderella's Snow Angel...

No comments:

Post a Comment