03 August 2012

Happy Birthday, Hubby (Part I)!!!!

Happy birthday, hubby!!!

Today is Sherwin’s birthday (yipeeee!!) and as you know, we celebrate week long around here!  We actually started celebrating on Tuesday with Mommy and Daddy (pics below).  We went there before his basketball game and they bought him a cake and one of his fave treats…donuts!  They also gave him a heartwarming card (complete with a cute drawing, compliments of Picasso a la Daddy) and a generous gift (that we might be using towards a new toy! *ahem* ipad *ahem* maybe?….)! :P

In a few hours we will be packing our bags and heading to Big Bear for the weekend as the  Mister wanted to go fishing for his birthday!  There will be more birthday posts to come, but couldn’t leave without wishing my “life partner, my one coquette, the answer to my love’s duet” (oh boy…watching too much Enchanted :P), a happy, happy birthday.

To my itchy bun, I mean ichiban…hee hee…
I love you with all my heart.  You truly are the answer to my love’s duet and
I praise God for you!!  Thank you for being my everything!!  I am excited about what
 the Lord has in store for you, and for us, this next year.  I am so grateful that
you are the one I get to spend the rest of my life with. 
With all my love and affection,
your wifey XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment